Saturday 7 August 2010

Ahh to be sure to be sure...

I am really sorry but tonights blog will have to be brief. We have just got into the pub/inn in Downpatrick after what turned out to be an eventful day. Being a saturday night and the first night in Ireland, the Guiness is already taking its toll and wi fi isn't available (the wonder of blackberrys). I promise that ill update more tomorrow and given the glorious weather we have more photos than normal!

Have a good night and think of us tomorrow as you enjoy your day off as we cycle to Dundalk.

1 comment:

  1. The wonders of technology on the move! i am posting my comment from terminal 5 at Heathrow. although I will have to wait for a little more information about your last 2 days of cycling before being able to leave my usual witty comments. Glad you've all made it to Ireland in one piece and that the weather has imprved for you.

    ReplyDelete